Capture the untouched beauty of Milos in your next photo shoot
Professional photo shoots in Greece are the perfect way to capture the beauty and essence of the country. With trance-inducing backgrounds of Milos, you’ll be able to create stunning photos that will leave your clients amazed. We know the perfect spot for every need, so you can focus on getting the perfect shot. Contact us today to book your session and start capturing unforgettable memories.
Wonderful experience. A magic full day on boat, swimming in beaches and caves that usually you see just on movies. Delicious Food cooked on the boat by fantastic people. Doing... read more
August 23, 2022
What a great day! We went on a day that was quite windy. The captain and crew made us feel safe and comfortable at all times and knew how to... read more
June 11, 2022
My God! Certainly one of the best days of my life!! So far I'm speechless to thank you for this enchanted day. Paco and Kimon were UNBELIEVABLE with me and... read more
September 26, 2022
Sail to the pirate’s shelter, the famous Kleftiko, taking advantage of several other beautiful spots on our way there. *In the case of private hiring, we can create a custom route depending on time, weather and distance.
Where you will meet us and what time?
Boarding Time: 8.45 | Arrival Time: 19.00
In case you have a car, you can park it here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/PNJyHS2AKYRpUC5t6
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us, or message us at +30 6974 099944 (WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, Messenger).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Breakfast snacks
- Lunch, cooked on board
- Afternoon Snack (filter coffee and seasonal fruit)
- Open Bar (Coca-Cola, Water, Orange Juice, Wine, and Beer)
– Note: All supplies originate from the local market and are cooked on board during our trip
- Tour Guide in English and Greek
- Snorkeling Equipment (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
- Underwater Cameras (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
- Bluetooth Speakers (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
WHAT DO YOU NEED WITH YOU?
Sunscreen, Towel, Hat, and Swimsuit
– Note: We take all COVID precautions to ensure you are safe at all times while onboard with us.