Capture the untouched beauty of Milos in your next photo shoot
Professional photo shoots in Greece are the perfect way to capture the beauty and essence of the country. With trance-inducing backgrounds of Milos, you’ll be able to create stunning photos that will leave your clients amazed. We know the perfect spot for every need, so you can focus on getting the perfect shot. Contact us today to book your session and start capturing unforgettable memories.
Very nice experience, Tasos is a really great guy! Beautiful views, great company, great food and safe ride. Thank you Tasos!
August 18, 2022
The day we went was extremely windy but the crew insured we all still had a amazing experience & kept us safe. The small group made everyone seem like family.... read more
August 27, 2021
If I could give extra stars I would!!! Our captain basilis was exceptional, he made sure the trip was comfortable and took us to all the amazing spots. There were... read more
July 16, 2022
Sail to the pirate’s shelter, the famous Kleftiko, taking advantage of several other beautiful spots on our way there. *In the case of private hiring, we can create a custom route depending on time, weather and distance.
Where you will meet us and what time?
Boarding Time: 8.45 | Arrival Time: 19.00
In case you have a car, you can park it here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/PNJyHS2AKYRpUC5t6
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, call us, or message us at +30 6974 099944 (WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, Messenger).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Breakfast snacks
- Lunch, cooked on board
- Afternoon Snack (filter coffee and seasonal fruit)
- Open Bar (Coca-Cola, Water, Orange Juice, Wine, and Beer)
– Note: All supplies originate from the local market and are cooked on board during our trip
- Tour Guide in English and Greek
- Snorkeling Equipment (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
- Underwater Cameras (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
- Bluetooth Speakers (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
WHAT DO YOU NEED WITH YOU?
Sunscreen, Towel, Hat, and Swimsuit
– Note: We take all COVID precautions to ensure you are safe at all times while onboard with us.