– Breakfast Continental (Cake and Bread from local bakery, Local Honey, Homemade jam, filter coffee and
– Lunch (Tasty choices for vegetarians: Greek salad, Tabule salad, Pesto Pasta, Choise for everyone: Lamb-Beef kebab, Spetzofai: red and green peppers, onions mixed with lamb-beef sausage being cooked in the oven with local red wine for 2 hours, )
– Afternoon Snack (filter coffee and seasonal fruit)
– Open Bar (Coca Cola, Water, Orange Juice, Wine and Beer)
– Note that all materials are from local markets and all meals are preparing on board during our
Welcome on board! 8.30 o clock and you can get on the Yacht! We sail on, at 9.00, with Odysseaus A. from Adamas the main port of Milos, an ancient port, rebuild by Cretan refugees in 1824. You will find breakfast on board as soon as we leave the port. We travel the cost, passing from the small fishing village Klima to reach Arkoudes, (Bear Rocks), who have formed their shape from the Greek sun and the Aegean Sea. We move on to the Cape of Vani, Kalogries and Agios Ioannis Beach.
Approaching the roofless Cave of Sykia and sail further to the south cost to astonishing Kleftiko. Shelter of Pirates! (Kleftiko in Greek means Pirates point). We move east passing from Geronta, Geraka, Paleochori, Thiorixia and further to Poliegos “Blue waters”. Prismatic rocks of Glaronisia, and the lunar landscape of Sarakiniko will leave you speechless. From there we take the rout back to Adamas port around 19.30. During out voyage we will choose five points for swim stops, taking advantage the best weather conditions. In every swim stop you can get your snorkeling equipment and enjoy the crystal clear water! Lunch around 15.30 and frees watermelon on our way back to Adamas. Soft drinks, bear, orange juice and filter coffee will be free.