Capture the untouched beauty of Milos in your next photo shoot
Professional photo shoots in Greece are the perfect way to capture the beauty and essence of the country. With trance-inducing backgrounds of Milos, you’ll be able to create stunning photos that will leave your clients amazed. We know the perfect spot for every need, so you can focus on getting the perfect shot. Contact us today to book your session and start capturing unforgettable memories.
Highly recommend this trip and company. Clean, fun, laid back, but very professional organization. Tasos and Tasos were the very best. Spent the day with a small, multi national group... read more
September 21, 2021
Kleftiko was special and also Blue Lagoon in Polyegos look like paradise...the boat was very nice and crew was very kind and efficient.
August 11, 2022
Was traveling to Milos for only a few days with a friend. We definitely wanted a fun boat trip that wasn't over crowded on a small boat. Once I came... read more
September 12, 2022
Sail to the pirate’s shelter, the famous Kleftiko, taking advantage of several other beautiful spots on our way there. *In the case of private hiring, we can create a custom route depending on time, weather and distance.
Where you will meet us and what time?
Boarding Time: 8.45 | Arrival Time: 19.00
In case you have a car, you can park it here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/PNJyHS2AKYRpUC5t6
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, call us, or message us at +30 6974 099944 (WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, Messenger).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Breakfast snacks
- Lunch, cooked on board
- Afternoon Snack (filter coffee and seasonal fruit)
- Open Bar (Coca-Cola, Water, Orange Juice, Wine, and Beer)
– Note: All supplies originate from the local market and are cooked on board during our trip
- Tour Guide in English and Greek
- Snorkeling Equipment (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
- Underwater Cameras (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
- Bluetooth Speakers (Charges are applied for damage or loss)
WHAT DO YOU NEED WITH YOU?
Sunscreen, Towel, Hat, and Swimsuit
– Note: We take all COVID precautions to ensure you are safe at all times while onboard with us.